We’re a fast-growing Kitchen & Bathroom Renovation remodeling company here in Toronto, ON, and we’ve got immediate positions available!
If you’re awesome, you’re probably the one we’ve been looking for 😉
Expert craftsmanship and exceeding client expectations are of the utmost importance to us. If that sounds like you, keep reading because there’s a lot to like about working for RenovationWaterloo.
There are lots of opportunities for advancement and bonus incentives in addition to the excellent compensation and benefits package.
See our current openings below…we’d love to hear from you!!!
Contractor Looking for work?
We are a family owned and operated remodeling company that has been in business for over 30 years. Our goal is to provide the best possible service, while maintaining our high standards of quality and efficiency.
The remodeler is responsible for the installation and maintenance of new construction, renovations and other projects. This includes preparing kitchens, bathrooms, showers, restrooms, toilets, sinks, fixtures, etc. The remodeler’s primary responsibility will be to provide quality work in accordance with company standards as well as customer needs. We are looking for someone who can help us build our reputation by providing excellent service while maintaining high levels of professionalism at all times.
Detailed job duties include:
- Perform all aspects of the remodel process.
- Coordinate with other contractors to ensure that work is completed in an efficient manner.
- Ensure proper installation for each project by following company procedures.
- Maintain accurate records on job completion dates while maintaining quality standards at all times.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills, including the ability to work with other contractors
- Minimum 3 years of experience in construction, with preference given to candidates with experience in remodeling
- Must be able to read blueprints and plans
- Must have basic math skills
- Experience with hand tools and heavy equipment required
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Employee stock purchase plan with company match
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Retirement saving alans
Pay: Up to $100,000.00 per year